Welcome to your QUIZ: Do’s and Don’ts of Exercise For People with Arthritis
1. Is exercise safe for people with arthritis?
2. Which of the following physical activities are safe for people having arthritis?
3. Which of the following workouts are joint-friendly?
4. How much activity do people having arthritis need for substantial health benefits?
5. Is weightlifting safe for people with arthritis?
6. How to avoid additional joint pain from exercise?
7. Are water aerobics safe for people having arthritis?
8. Can regular exercise reverse arthritis?
9. What to do if your joints hurt during exercise?
10. People having arthritis should buy ____ for an effective workout.
11. What are the signs that you are overexerting yourself?
12. People with arthritis who are at risk of falling should indulge in balance exercises for at least
13. Is it ok to exercise during an arthritis flare-up?
14. You must exercise for a couple of months before seeing any improvement.
15. Bicycle riding isn’t safe for people having arthritis.