Welcome to your Treadmill Quiz
1. Jumping on a treadmill and picking up the pace immediately is the right thing to do for an effective workout.
2. A 5- minute walk or easy jog before increasing the incline is essential because
3. Which of the following is essential for running on a treadmill?
4. Which of the following incline is better to stimulate outdoor running on a flat surface?
5. Adding incline to your walking and running workout causes
6. A higher incline burns 5% more calories than running on a flat surface.
7. Too much steep incline can cause
8. You should hold on to the handrails or console while running on a treadmill.
9. Which of the following action can lead to back and neck pain?
10. Identify a wrong practice while running on a treadmill?
11. Holding on breath while running can burn more calories in a short time.
12. Mimicking your natural gait while running on a treadmill is best.
13. Jumping on a running treadmill is a heroic act.
14. Step out of the treadmill as soon as the timer hits your goal.
15. Which is the correct posture for a treadmill?