Some people like exercising as they listen to their favorite jam. When running on your treadmill, you might also want to hear your favorite music or podcast without the hassle of connecting to another device. If you are among the people wondering how to play music on the NordicTrack treadmill, you will find this article helpful.
Spotify has amassed an active user base of up to 422 million globally, with an upward of 60 million users in the first quarter of this year. Sports enthusiasts understand that music is essential for entertainment and forms part of the exercise regime.
Buying and setting up the treadmill in your home is the challenging part. Once you overcome this hurdle, hooking up your treadmill to play your favorite playlist is child play. Here is a feasible way to get it done within minutes.
Spotify Songs for your Playlist
The NordicTrack exercise equipment uses the iFit Bluetooth app to download and play audio. It's easy to use, even for beginners. However, one of the limitations of the iFit change music cardio app is downloading and playing mainstream music audio content. This means that you will miss out on some of your favorite music tabs from popular streaming services like Apple and Spotify.
Fortunately, you can play music on your Nordictrack 1750 treadmill with Bluetooth using the Spotify streaming service. As a result, you will get access to different genres of music and other audio content. In addition, the unit has a console and speakers, which you can use to connect your Mp3 player audio files, music CDs, and other audio players.
Spotify audio files are encoded and can only be played using a Spotify player, limiting your options of moving content directly to other audio players. But you can work around this issue using a music converter suitable for Spotify users.
The Tuneif Spotibeat music converter you select should be able to download and convert Spotify music to Mp3 by removing the DRM protection that Spotify uses.
After converting your Spotify music, you can now play it on most audio players and devices, including the NordicTrack console.
Listening to Spotify Audio on NordicTrack Treadmill
The NordicTrack Bluetooth audio setting doesn't come with a playlist, as seen in the strong fitness magazine. But you can create one from your Spotify app by downloading and converting it to a playable format using the following simple steps.
Choosing your Playlist
- Launch the Spotify music converter to automatically gain access to Spotify music on your computer or smartphone.
- Navigate to the music library and choose the music to download by dragging it to the music converter. Equally, you can copy the URI of your selection on the search box and wait for it to load.
Setting Your Audio Output Parameters
- On the menu bar, click preference. Here you will see a converted window that lets you choose the output format of your audio content. It can be Mp3, Mp4, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, or FLAC.
- To get quality audio, adjust the sample rate, channel, and bit rate.
- Save your settings and proceed to download your Spotify audio content.
Downloading Spotify Music
- After choosing the format, click the CONVERT button, and your playlist will download automatically. The process might take a long time as it depends on the audio content format, size, and internet speed connection.
- After the download and conversion are complete, you can now access it on your computer or smart device.
Playing Spotify Music on NordicTrack Treadmill
Using an audio wire, Bluetooth, or USB, you can transfer the converted club music from your PC or device player to the NordicTrack 1750 console.
- Locate the auxiliary music port on my NordicTrack treadmill. Check the ray under the Live Workouts program buttons and plug in the audio wire.
- Connect to the console speaker by plugging in the other end of the audio wire to your audio player.
- Press play on your audio device, and the treadmill output speakers will play your music selection.
- You can use the master volume button (+/-) to toggle between high and low sound output levels on the console speakers.
1. Does the NordicTrack treadmill have Bluetooth?
Yes. The Nordic Track quality treadmills have a built-in speaker console that has Bluetooth functions. It also comes with a display play/pause screen size that lets you stream and play different exercise routines.
2. How do I play music on my iFit treadmill?
Start by downloading the music from Spotify and convert it to a playable format. After the download is complete, you can play iFit workouts through a USB device plugged into the speaker console or activate Bluetooth to link your audio player device with the NordicTrack console.
3. Can you play your music on the NordicTrack treadmill?
Yes. Make sure that the audio format is playable with the NordicTrack console. The best formats are Mp3, Mp4, WMA, AAC, WAV, etc.
4. Where is the iFit button on my machine?
You will find the iFit App pre-installed on your NordicTrack treadmill display monitor. If it doesn't have, you can go to Google Play Store or Apple music store, download then install it to start using it. Then, create an account to get an iFit membership.
Now that you understand how to play music on the NordicTrack treadmill, you can enjoy your workout classes and sessions by listening to your favorite playlist. You can download and listen to music as there are no limitations to the music content. Spotify music app is free to download and open an account giving access to millions of music content.