The Runaway Noosa Marathon 2023 registration is still ongoing. Join other runners in this year's marathon event at Australia's newest marathon destination in Sunshine Coast Queensland.
The marathon event takes place early morning on Saturday 27, May 2023. The Noosa Marathon course is a flat 4-lap route with only a few inclines. Test yourself against the world's best runners in pursuit of a course record or personal best times.
Noosa Marathon 2023 Entry Fees
The super early and early entries have closed. You still have time to register with these entry options available.
● General Entry: 9 Dec 2022 - 30 Mar 2023 $185
● Late Entry 31 Mar 2023 - 28 May 2023 $200
Entry Fee Add-ons
● Race Number
● Finishers medal
● Athlete Gift Pack
● Custom Race Bib if entry is before 30 April 2023
● Timing Chip
● Medical aid
● Post-race amenities (foods and refreshments)
● Shuttle Bus transportation is available
● Aid stations during the race (after every 2.5km)
You have until 5:00 pm (AEST) on May 18, 2023, to make transfers. You can change the distance or person-to-person transfers.
Person-to-person transfers attract a transaction fee of 27AUD.
● 4 Mar 2023 Noon 45% Refunds Close
● 15 Apr 2023 Noon 22% Refund Close
● 30 April 2023 Noon Customized Bib Cut-off
● 18 May 2023 5 pm Person-to-person transfer deadline
● 18 May 2023 5 pm Transfer Distances deadline
Time in AEST.
You will receive a finishers medal if you manage to finish the race within the appropriate time. Medals and Prize money goes to the fastest three finishers of both the men's and women's categories.
Prize money is yet to be confirmed.
The Noosa Marathon 2023 start time is 6:15 am. The cut-off time is 6 hours starting from the time the last runner goes past the start line. To complete the race within the cut-off time, athletes are urged to prepare to run at least 8.5 minutes per kilometer.
If you fail to complete the race within the cut-off time, you won't receive a finisher’s medal or the Noosa Marathon 2023 official race time.